Thanks to the internet, it is possible today to buy sleeping pills online. In fact, all it takes is just a click of the mouse. But the question is: is the sleeping pill you buy the right for you? To put it in another way, is your condition treatable by sleeping pills? What is the level of your insomnia? In this article, we focus on the sleeping pills that you can use to fall asleep. We also tell you if they are good for you as well as other considerations you need to take before taking any over-the-counter sleeping pills.
Are sleeping aids the right thing for you?
In case you realize that you have insomnia (trouble with falling or remaining asleep), then the right thing to do is to see your doctor. Although there is treatment for your condition, it all depends on the causes of your insomnia. There are times when the underlying sleep or medical disorder can be identified and treated. This is a better approach than merely suppressing the symptoms.
In the case of persistent insomnia, the best approach is to learn behavior change through the cognitive behavioral therapy. But there comes a time when the use of sleeping pills can also help. Even if sleeping pills may be unable to treat the root causes of your sleeping issues, they could still help you achieve much needed rest.
Sleeping tablet risks
Also known as soporific or hypnotic drugs, prescription sleeping pills do not have the same risk level of overdose and addiction as it was in the past. However, this does not mean that there are no risks. The risks are more pronounced for individuals who also have other medical conditions, such as kidney or liver diseases. Before you buy any sleeping pills online to treat your insomnia, it is advisable to always consult with your doctor.
Prescription sleeping pills types
There are prescription sleeping pills that help people fall asleep easier and those that help them remain asleep. Also, there are those that can serve all these purposes and the best thing is that you can buy these sleeping pills online. Before your doctor prescribes the medication for you, he or she will first ask you some questions. This enables them to clearly understand your sleep patterns. To find underlying problems that may be causing sleeping difficulty, the doctor may perform tests on you.
In order to minimize the risks of side effects or becoming addicted to sedatives, doctors do prescribe sleeping pills that last for 2-4 weeks. Thereafter you will need to buy the prescribed sleeping pills online or otherwise. Should these fail to work, get in touch with your doctor. Sometimes, it takes a few trials before finding the sleeping pills that work.
Sleeping tablets for falling asleep
Next time you want to buy sleeping pills online, know that the following are some of the best options.
These may not be okay for someone who has alcohol abuse, drug abuse, lung disease, or depression history.
• Could be used for longer compared to zaleplon or zolpidem.
• Avoid high-fat meals when taking these drugs because they may hamper its absorption and thus make it less powerful.
• If you suddenly stop using the drug, you might suffer from withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, nausea, vomiting and unusual dreams.
You can also purchase these sleeping pills online. However, they are not appropriate to be used by pregnant women, people with a history of liver disease, or those that have past history with sleep apnea, depression, kidney or respiratory issues.
• The drug may react with alcohol; therefore it is not good for alcoholics.
• High-fat meals tend to make the drug less effective by slowing its absorption
• It is quite similar to melatonin. Does not have addiction risks.
It is not suitable for breast-feeding or pregnant mothers.
Also, if you have had problems with depression, respiratory issues or drug abuse, stay clear of this drug.
• Tends to interact with alcohol, grapefruit juice as well as many other medications.
• Has a high chance of addiction, the reason it is least likely to be prescribed by doctors
• Stopping these drugs must be gradual.
Need to be avoided if you:
• Suffer from severe liver problems
• Are breastfeeding or pregnant
• Have depression, respiratory, kidney or liver conditions.
• The drug may easily interact with other medicines
• Can be addictive
• Affected by high-fat meals
Do not use these sleeping pills if you have trouble urinating, heart disease or if you suffered from glaucoma in the past.
The drug could cause you to gain weight.